Just 15-20 minutes north of Portland Maine (15 minutes from Lewiston), on Tuesday and Thursday nights you can have a great time, get some exercise, meet cool people, and learn life saving skills. While traditional martial arts schools where you line up in your white uniform and scream and kick might not be for you, and wrestling on the floor with aggressive teenagers might not be your cup of tea – you’ll enjoy us.
Our classes are more laid back, but focused on self-defense, so you learn stuff right away that can save your life.
Here’s what makes us different:
- You’ll get some exercise but we don’t focus on fitness, no hour long calisthenics before you get to do cool stuff
- We do jujutsu, you don’t have to be big or strong, we use leverage.
- We practice safely and at a pace you’re comfortable with. We’re all here to learn and grow.
- You’ll train with adults who are smart and interested in helping you learn too.
- There is no competition.
- There are no long forms to memorize
- We teach an effective tested self-defense system for women and men.
Want to give us a try? Click on the contact us link above and get in touch.