Best Self Defense Training in Southern Maine
Our training is geared 100% towards self-defense. We use modern teaching methods to teach combat-tested arts which bring a student to a high skill level in an extremely short period of time.
Self Defense Training Includes
- Defense against knives, guns, and impact weapons
- Defense against multiple attackers
- Defense against punches and kicks
- Defense against grapplers and MMA trained assailants
- Ground fighting, and fighting from seated position
- Edged, impact, and flexible weapons
- Improvised weapons
- Personal protection, awareness, and combat stress management
- Arrest and control techniques
- Combat strategy
Training For Self Defense
If you are looking for self defense training, it’s important that you understand that different martial arts schools focus on different things. Some schools practice martial arts for sport, some for personal development and fitness. Some schools are athletic, and focus long artistic forms, or self -discipline.
All schools are good. All martial arts schools will help you learn self defense. But, if you’re primary goal is to learn to defend yourself, then you need to enroll in training where that is the focus. We do nothing but self-defense. If you want to learn how to defend yourself and your family, you should be training with us.
Contact us if interested.
Or call us at: (207) 619-1391
Articles on Self Defense
Wikipedia article on Self Defense